Our Vision: Communities achieving equitable, holistic and sustainable livelihoods.
Our Mission: Working in partnership with communities to empower and assist with informed decision making for their own future development.
Our Values: We are an organisation for the community and we constantly endeavor to remain true to our values of justice, partnership and stewardship, manifested by our culture of:
- Being sensitive to social, environmental and economic realities.
- Being a learning organisation, able to learn from our mistakes, review and adapt our position and methods to maintain performance.
- Distinctive competence through cost effective use of resources.
- Adopting an integrated approach by working in partnership with existing formal and informal local governance systems.
- Sharing lessons learnt and practices with our primary stakeholders.
Our Objectives: Our interventions integrate environmental, social and economic issues to help deliver our objectives:
- Promote good governance and gender equity
- Protect the environment
- Increase self-reliance in rural communities
- Promote healthy living